Dancing Queen

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Finally.. I have my own blog. I always like to read someelse's blog and it really fascinates me how these ppl can write and write and write.. now, it's my turn to tell stories.. ummm.. still not sure to write, after all this is my first time writing in here...

Okay, let me start with something.. Akademi Fantasia.. well that reality show is now the THING. Every where u go, u can listen ppl discussing abt it. Me included, office, gym, at home.. every where. I enjoyed watching it and my favourite is Idayu. she has a very powerful voice.. like yum said, lunak in her own way.. but, the problem with her is that she doesn't have the complete package.. yesssss... she is quite chubby and in Malaysia, it's very tough to be accepted in music market.. oh well, don't worry Idayu, u have this hard core fan of urs who will definitely support u till the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home