Dancing Queen

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I've decided to write in my favourite color.. which is BLUE..

I think I'm going to have flu.. I hate to feel like this.. sore throat is the worse.. Arrgghhh!! and now i am having this "pekak telinga" thingy and my eyes started to blur.. Ohhh tidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkk!! i think this is the result of not enough sleeps every nite.. The contributing factor is AF.. i think i am going to have the actual AF fever!!

anyway, yesterday i received this cute email abt the kind of bird u are according to ur birth date. I am a raven???!!!!.. so ugly looking bird.. but the, the description is quite good. here it is


25 Nov - 23 Dec

Raven

Always impressive, raven people are a tower of strength. They are more intelligent than their peers and are adept problem-solvers. They enjoy challenges are stimulated by wild and exposed places.

okay waaaattt??.. heheeheh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home