Dancing Queen

Friday, June 17, 2005

T.G.I.F.

Frrrrriiidaaaaayyyyyy is here.. friday is here! Yeah! Yeah!... Time flies so fast and now we are at the end of the week. I love friday, do u know why? coz my office hours is shorter and normally I will meet my favourite instructor today. His name is Sean. He is kinda cute, a hunk.. why I like him is because he is the "shy, shy" type but underneath, he is the playboy.. hehehe.. anyway, he is my eye candy at the gym, not more than that. I don't think I will like him romantically coz I know the limit..

My sore throat is still there. Arrgghhh!! I hate this feeling.. and my voice is slowly diminishing.. Ohhh my God, what am I suppose to do when it is actually gone temporarily? How am I going to survive doing house chores without the sound of music (hehe... my singing voice).. or when I am driving? That's it! I have to do something before my next karaoke session. Ohh, btw, did I tell you that for the past few months, I have organised a monthly karaoke session among my close gym friends?? It was fun, really! Never thought that some of us have hidden talents. Even the most shy friend turned out to be the Diva when the right song was playing. Ha ha ha.. I miss that moment. Right now we stop for a while to give a chance for us to enjoy AF and also for some of us to recover our voices (that is me actually).. hehehe.. what i am very sure is that, once AF is gone, we will be back on the karaoke mood..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home