Dancing Queen

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Why do we get married?

Why?? I keep asking this question myself over and over again. Why do ppl get marry? Is it because of sex? or is it because of love? or scare to be alone? companionship? etc.. etc.. If marry because of sex, nowadays, ppl can just have sex with anyone without even having any commitment. Just now, my colleague told me, in her previous company, many guys were having affairs outside their marriage.. So, what's the point of getting married? if because of love, some of friends of my friend, are having marital problems now.. also, married because of love.. scare to be alone? .. well, why some ppl have tis kind of thought? When we die, we are going to be burried alone.. when we were born, we were born alone.. nobody accompany us, except angels.. and also our parents' love.. Ahh.. companionship.. emm.. tis is more interesting..to marry a guy/lady who can be our long term companion.. is consider a bonus.. Most couples, married to those who r not their 100% soulmate.. hence the bickering and disagreement during their marriage.. So, whoever manage to find his/her soulmate, consider they are lucky..

So.. still ppl do get marry.. why? A friend of mine told me this. It's about your intention when you want to get marry. What is your intention? If just for the above reasons, it's not solid enough. She told me to think as marriage is a way to get God's blessing. Set the right intention, the intention of marriage is to for Allah. She said, with marriage, you can get a lot of 'pahala'/ good deeds that as a single person, you will not get as much as a married couple. Take care of your hubby's need - you will get pahala.. Thinking of your partner first, will get pahala.. even making love also will get Pahala...

Emm.. maybe I shud re-think abt my 'direction' now..

1 Comments:

Blogger SanthiWong said...

Err.. I don't know why poeple get married, for me, it's because I want to be with Bern for the rest of my life and ONLY with him..makes sense ka?

But there is no such thing as a perfect 100% soulmate or relationship. It's part of the deal, the love, the companionship,the fights, the arguments. The good and bad come together and getting through the bad, makes the relationship stronger.
Anyway, enjoy your single life lar..once married, no more already!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home