Dancing Queen

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

From this moment on..

I bet some of my friends will kutuk me already.. because of my inactive blog. It isn't about no ideas to write (I have plenty of them).. just that when the virus 'M' hit me, blog or noblog, I will not bother to write. However, I was told by a very dear friend of mine, MsF that I should try to make a habit of writing down some of my tots. At least, if one day I forget, I can still remember based on my ol' notes..

Ok.. Half of 2008 has passed. So many things happened.. friends come and go.. meeting new ppl.. falling in and out of love.. break ups.. well.. main thing is, my dear 2nd brother is getting married.. In 3 weeks time, I will have a new sis in law. WOW!! Time sure flies soo fast..I am happy for him.. but at the same time, a bit sad too. Coz, everyone in my family is moving on to the next level. But myself is still stucked in "Ol Me". Nothing much has changed.. Even my last 2 brothers are bz searching their destiny. I wonder.. am I gonna be like this for the rest of my life? Sigh...

Something's got to be changed.. I need to re-strategize my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home