Dancing Queen

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

RPK says..

Tahun Meliwat Malaysia.. So farney.. ha ha ha.. He is one funny guy, never dry of sacarstic jokes.. I never bother to read his blog but my colleagues adore his writing. I only read one and I admit, he is good with words. Too bad he is not in politics, he is the backbenchers... the voice of people.. anyway, enough of politics.. I never like to write/discuss about politics anyways..

Last nite, me and my gfs when to watch Journey to the Centre of the Earth in 3D. Wow!! I've never been to a 3D movie before. The one I tried was at the amusement park in France. Anyway, after a good movie, we went for our very late dinner. And here, everyone starting to spill out the stories. One of gf's friend is undergo a family turbulance. Pity her friend. Guess, every marriage has its problem. So, marriage is a gamble but why ppl still want to get marry. Is it because of wanting to have a legalised sex? or for the sake of other ppl? or because of love? or ..

I was told by a friend.. made me change my view of marriage. Perkahwinan adalah satu cara untuk mendapatkan keredhaan dari Allah. What she meant, marriage is a way to get to Allah Almighty's blessing. With marriage, you can easily get pahala.. and also easily get dosa.. It's not about wanting to have sex or kids.. Sole purpose of marriage is for Allah. Why do u have kids? So that, you can continue ur existence in the name of Allah... and as for me, why am I still single? That... I have yet to find the asnwer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home