Dancing Queen

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another day, another misery?

Another 3 days to weekend!.. aaaahhh.. still a long way to go.. why can't everyday is a weekend? how I envy those who don't have to work. Can wake up late in the morning, don't have to rush to go to work, no need to face unpleasant faces in the office and the worst is to stand the long working hours trying to finish the neverending workload.. Sighhhh... that's part of life.. I, for one, must work coz I am basically is living on my salary.. no salary, no outing, no movie.. NO LIFE!.. :-( .. oh well, it's still early in the morning to whine, but I can't help it.. You know, whining is part of good mind and soul exercise.. hehehehe..

Last nite slept late again becoz of AF. Watched diary AF with my mum and bro. My mum sanggup tidur dulu and woke up later to watch AF with me. Actually I am glad AF show is around coz my relationship with my mum has improved coz we shared the same interest. In fact, my mum is soooo understanding with my interest in this that she has no objection of me going to watch the live concert. That's a good thing abt AF, it brought a family closer. In fact, if I don't go to watch live concert, I wil stay at home on sat nite to watch AF with my whole family.. Even my dad will also stuck with us to watch it (but need give full explanation of who's in and not laaa).. and brothers and sister too.. Luckily I have parents who are supportive with my interest in entertainment.. kalu tidak, menangis tak berlagu la I nie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home