Dancing Queen

Monday, September 19, 2005

Marcell & Glenn in Concert - 18/09/05 - Part 2

It's THE day..... Marcell & Glenn in Concert!!!

Everything went according to my plan. Morning, I completed all my errands and now just waiting for the time to go for concert. Glenn.. Glenn.. Marcell.. Marcell.. I tried to locate my Marcell cd.. Oh my God!! I left it in the office!!! My Glenn cd also not in my CD rack.. ermmmmmmmm... Oh well, let's not think abt cd but clothes that I am going to wear.

It's 5 pm already. It was time to get ready and Iza will meet me at Petronas near my house. I was excited by the time I drove out from my house. I can see Iza beaming at me. Her face was blushed.. hehehe.. maybe she was soo sooo excited. Mana tidaknye, Marcell is her 2nd love of her life after her hubby of course! and this is marcel's first concert in Malaysia. So we went to pick up Farid and she also looked blush.. hehehehe.. Kami satu kereta dah excited and kancil I pun macam tak berapa nak tahan dengan keterujaan kami ber3.

Bile sampai kat level 10, Sunway convention center, it was quiet. There were few counters but overall it was quiet and less activities. Were we that early???? (I guess so... hehehe).. So, kami pun pergilah cari pintu masuk, just to have a look of where we suppose to seat. Since it's too early, we decided to grab our dinner. Half and hour later, we were back at the Door, waiting patiently for the gate to be opened. This is how we looked like - it shows on our lovely face - Excitement!!












At 7.45 pm, they opened the gate and I was the first one to enter and 3 of us cepat2 cari the best standing area. We managed to secure a nice area, right in front and near the stage. Semua muka dah excited. We waited patiently and at 8.45 pm, the concert started with a performance by Hazami, followed by Nina (an Indonesian Singer). And the moment that we've waited for so long, Marcellllll!!!! Oh God!!! He was such a HUNK!!!!! Look at his biceps, body, voice, face, eyes.. Everything about him!!!! He was sooo delicious and as what Niza like to say for any handsome good looking guy, LAZAT!!!!! all of us like shouting, screaming like nobody's business.. Abis dah semua control ayu, now we were like Aahhhhh Ooohhh!!!Marceeeeellllll!!!! Yang best part tu, 3 times I 'raba' Marcell.. hehehehe.. Eh, don't get the wrong idea. 'Raba' means salam.. hehehehe... well, I salam up to his arms.. Can't resist touching his biceps la.. Overall, Marcell was good in interacting with the audience. He actually went down and salam2 with us (mase tu la i me'raba' dia) and also pointed the mic to us.. memang puas hati.





After 10 songs, he ended his performance with Firasat! and I tell u la, previously, I wasn't into Marcell other than his looks but after listening his superb performance that nite, well, I am falling in love with him.. Okay, enough of Marcell, next performer was Dayang Nur Faizah. Ohhh she was sooo sexy.. and her voice memang sedap!!! Especially lagu Erti Hidup.. Memanggggg best.. and the moment that I've been waiting for.. GLENN!!!!!!!











Glenn! Glenn! Glenn!!! I can't believe that I actually was listening to him - Live!!! I love him.. i love his voice.. I love his style.. I love his attitude.. (Even though he was not as flirtatious as Marcell) I still love him.... He delivered his song very well and he shown his talent in playing the instruments!!! Uwaaaa... I memang cintakan dia...Previously, I just enjoy his musics, his song.. Now I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! sayang dia tak berapa nak turun to meet us.. He went down once actually and he was nearly at our area... Kalau la I stretch my arm a lil bit, I would be able to hold his hand.. Malangnye, at that time, he spotted one girl and he actually asked the girl to come up the stage and be his model for his next song!! Can u imagine how lucky she was????? It was supposed to be me!! Me!! Me!!!.. the comforting note was that, he picked up a chubby girl, like me, farid and iza.. sooo it means that, he love chubby girls?????.. hehehehe.. hahaha... I think so lah.. and he is single.. so meaning, he might be looking!! heheheheh... well, he sang Sedih tak berhujung to that girl.. and I tell you la, I cried actually, coz he sang from his heart! You can feel his pain.. his longing.. uwaaaa... i nak glenn lagik.. tak puasssss!!!!

Finally, after 10 songs, he ended the show by asking the rest of performers to join him on stage and they all (actually more like Marcell and Glenn duet song) sang "JUST THE TWO OF US". Memang superb!!!!!! memang brilliant!! I can't wait for their next concert in Malaysia. Seriously, for RM88 we paid, memang worth it!!!..

Sigghhhh... the nite ended brilliantly.. In fact, I can't seem to sleep that nite.. after that kind of performance by both of them.... Glenn...Marcell... Thank you for coming to Malaysia!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home