Dancing Queen

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Uhh, What a day!!

I can't seem to stop grinning since last nite. You know why? I was on a date yesterday. A HOT date.. with someone I like. Hehehe.. It was unplanned actually. Honestly, I was thinking of not pursuing him anymore as he was a bit unresponsive. But lately, he kinda back to normal but then, I didn't put any hope in that.

Anyhow, last Tues, I got a call from Era.fm that I won 2 free tickets. I was so excited and I terus la give a call to my close friend, farid, asking her to go with me. At first she was sooo excited to go with me, until she gave me an insane idea (which I felt a absurd but I likeeee.. hehehe) - she told me to ask Mr J to go with me instead. I gave a no no answer coz I think Mr J wouldn't want to go. But then, after being pujuk by Farid (thanks dear for giving me that ridiculous idea - which I Likeeeeee), I pulled all my guts and asked him (via sms of course! malu lerr).. and you know what??? he said YES!!!!!!.. I was soo sooo ohh surprised with his answers! So there was it, my first movie date with Mr J - On 28/09/05 - Wednesday.

So, on that day, all my friends wished me good luck. Seriously, I need all the good luck in the world!!! hehehe.. I choosed a nice kebaya today coz I wanted to look good (and I did look good last nite.. soo glowing.. that's what all my colleague said yesterday - ermm.. the power of love can do to you.. hehehe)...So, I went to gym first, did some work out to get rid of my nervousness and took my my time to get ready. Around 8 pm, I went to get the ticket and when I got it, it was free seating tickets!!! Mampusssss.. dah la i punya elegant, tengok2 free seating??? cemane nie??? relaks.. relaks. - I kept telling myself. So, I sent sms to him, told him the scenario was like and informed him that I will be in Kino. So, I went to kino, strolling and he still didnt reply my sms. I dah risau, takut he pulled out last min. EEeeiii!! Mana nak letak muka ni kalu dia tak dtg.. mesti i frust nunggeng...

Then.. jeng jeng jeng!!! When I was looking at this book, I saw this guy, sneaking behind my back. As I turned, he was trying to surprise me - Tapi tak jadik lah kan???.. hehehe.. he liked to do that whenever we met. and he was sooooo cuteeeeee.. with his cap, t-shirt and track bottom (I always like him in this style) I smiled at him, and the first thing he said, 'wah! Kebaya.." hehehe.. and he wore sooo simple - T-shirt and track bottom (obviously he was from the gym). He felt that he was under dressed (and I was glad.. hahahaha.. at least he knows now that I am a bergaya jugak, kalau i nak).. and I kept reassuring him that it was ok. Then, we wait together-gether lah.. And I dunno lah, I can sense that he was a bit nervous. I dunno why, it was supposed to be me who has that nervous feeling. But I didn't felt anything. One thing for sure, I kept on smiling je..

When we went it, he was sooo gentleman.. Open the door for me.. hehehe.. so cair laa already.. (alamakk.. control..control).. when we find our seat pun, he let me seat first. I rasalah, I lebih relaks dari dia.. he was really nervous (or bcoz he got unsettled tummy).. kesiannn.. coz during the show, he had to go to gents.. hehehe.. and then I knew he was cold and I offered him my shawl.. but being macho man, i know he wouldn't except my offer punya.. anyway, before the show started, we chat a lil bit.. he told me abt his work, friends, family.. sigh.. I never dream of dating him at movie.. serious..

When the movie ended, he walked me to my car.. it was soo sweet of him.. i didn't ask him, but he went to do it on his own free will.. hehehe.. what ever it is, It was the best nite ever... I can't stop grinning and smilling lah.. how ahhhh???!! hehehe.. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home