Dancing Queen

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kids are darn cute!!!

Kids are soo cute..

Just now, on my way for my lunch, I met this kid (about 3 yrs old) with his mum. He was trying to cross a small drain with the help from his mother. When I first saw him, my first thought was, 'Why la this perempuan waiting for his son to walk'. Then I realised that, his mother was waiting for him to gain his courage to jump over the drain. When he did, he smiled brightly to his mum, like 'Hey mum, see, I can be an adult too'. His expression was soo cute.. I guess, when a kid does that, ppl will think it's cute.. imagine if it is an adult who's doing it.. itu BUANG TEBIAT.. hahaha...

Anyway, there's second incident. This one happened just now, when I was browsing for shoes. I got a personal shopper assistants in the form of 2 young girls, age around 4 to 5 yrs old. Initially, they were looking at me when I was trying the shoes there. Then I said hello and asked them which shoes that they liked. Straight away, they showed and asked me to try not only one shoes but few.. And this one lil girl, kept asking me try this one red shoes.. My ohh my.. she is soo daring to ask me to wear such bright colors.. hehehe.. if their mum didn't call them, they might continue to help to choose.. Sigghhh... kids are soo cute..

Wish I have one of my own... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home