Dancing Queen

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Memori Bahagia

Mengantuknye.. ngantuk..ngantuk.. Huarragghhhh!! Rasa tak puas aje tidur semalam. Maybe becoz of AF again. Last nite, stayed up late till 12.30 am just to watch AF diary and it wasn't a good diary. A bit boring though.. anyways, enuf of AF for a while.

Today I want to write about one of my favourite Malay song sang by my favourite AF1 contestant - Sahri. Before that, here is the lyrics:-

Sayup ku terdengar suaramu
Memangilku sedar dari lena
Mimpi yang terindah bersamamu
Umpama tiada ungkapan perpisahan

Mungkin harapan yang telah terbina
Seakan pudar warnanya saat sekian lamanya
Bila kau ucapkan air mata ini
Membasahi pipi

Mampukah ku alunkan semua tawamu
Menjadi melodi menemani diriku
Dapatkah kita memahami jalinan suci
Apakah ertinya kasih sayang ini
Berikanlah masa untuk difikirkan
Apa yang terbaik bagi meneruskan
Percintaan ini
Yang terpendam di jiwa

Dikaulah kejora yang menerangi hatiku kala sepi
Termenungku sendiri
Maafkanlah sekiranya
Kesilapan ku yang dulu
Menyentuh kalbumu
Kenangkanlah memori bahagia
Kau dan aku seiring berpimpinan tangan
Mengukir senyuman saling merasa
Dan merindu bila bertemu

The first time I listened to this song, his voice has captured my heart. So soulful and 'mendayu-dayu' and like Yum said - Lunak n merdu.. without wasting time, I went to search for his cd but unfortunately it his first single so only exist in compilation CD. Without so much thought, I bought that CD and kept playing for track 7 which is this song. Ahhhh.. soo crazy abt him, am I?

That day, thanks to my beloved friend, yum, I managed to get a ticket to this one concert by Astro called Misi suara hati 2 and guess what? Sahri was one of the lead performer that nite! Ohhh what a nite! I cannot describe how I felt at that when I first heard he performed live - mixture of feelings actually, sad, touched, happy, excited.. tapi yang pastinya, Eddy (who is one of my favourite friend) nearly deaf because of me.. hahahaah.. I felt like I am a teenager again! Ohhh what a nite! Superb performance by Sahri! Good for him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home