Dancing Queen

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Friends.. and food...

Ppl say food can make ppl come together.. perhaps it's true.. if you notice, modern society nowadays, use food as an excuse to meet/catch up with old friends.. They will either organize a proper 'makan-makan' event or pot luck.. or maybe just go out somewhere and have a sit down lunch/dinner.. That's what I had today.. My colleague was soo nice to treat me an advance b'day lunch.. the lunch was so great till now I am a bit sleepy.. and tomorrow, I am gonna have a get together for my friend's farewell.. and that too over b'fast.. and later in the Afternoon, I have another advance b'day celebration.. now with family.. In short, Food does bring ppl together.. hehehehe..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home