Dancing Queen

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's the quietst ever...

Another year had passed.. a new b'day year has arrived.. Without realising it, I am going to be 32 already.. and then, another 30 days, new year will come.. and i will turn 33.. Wow!!! time flies so fast.. and then, late last night, i realised i havent achieve much.. my life is still the same.. Then again, do i want my life to be changed? Well, not much but it would be nice if my life have a lil change.. :0.. hehehe...

Anyways, this b'day is the quietest ever.. I mean, I never short of wishes.. but I just wish I would get a b'day wish from this one special person.. Sigh.. I guess, that one will remain my wishful thinking.. *darn, i am getting emo here.. must try to cheer up my day today*.. ;*>.. Now, I definetly must move on..

Diha, you must let go of the things that are not meant to be yours.. and move on.. Life if too short to wait for something that is uncertain.. So, aja aja fighting!!! \(o_o)/

1 Comments:

Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Happy Birthday

When we are "in our heads" about a great many things, I find it useful to resort to gratitude for all good things.You have your health and a Whole life ahead of you.

Enjoy the single time to get to know you much better, that's the goal in life to find ourselves and live our authentic and best life.

How much better prepared you will be when "Mr. Right" comes into your life.

Take time to do ONE good deed daily for someone other than yourself, anonymously.

But also, do something good for yourself every day, to remember your spirit.

So many have so little, but one man/woman can make a difference if he/she knows how to use his gifts.

Enjoy your day and remember you are Never Alone as long as WE are here.


Happy Birthday
LOLA

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home