Dancing Queen

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Nice Teasing Ryhme

My cool friend has composed a nursery ryhme which dedicated to me n someone.. I am sooo flattered coz of all her trouble to come out with one.. hahaha.. In fact, me n someone not yet an item but my whole friends (gym gang) have been teasing me like tornados.. At first I tried to avoid the it, but after a while, why not enjoy it coz like old ppl said, if u just accept the teasing, at one point of time, he might be yours.. hahahaha (waahh.. dream on Diha..).. anyways, this is the candid photo of him. (oppss.. have to take it out.. takut nanti org tengok.. matiiii)


Jack n Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water
Dunno what they did up there
they came back with a daughter....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home