Dancing Queen

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The best Merdeka Day, EVER!

31st August 2005 - Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! This is the 48th merdeka year for Malaysia. There were many activities going on here since the Merdeka nite till merdeka Day itself. We, (The gym freak) also included. We have our own activity, which is a makan-makan session (again) but now it is at our beautiful and vogue Mama Bear, Rose. I was away to KK for almost a week so I didn't see them much. I missed them a lot when I was in KK, miss the nice and juicy gossips, work out and also the happening activities. I was really looking for the lunch gathering with them and it is a pot luck thingy. Rose has came up with a list of food for each of us to bring. As for me, I will bring a kelantanese dish, Gulai Kawah Daging. This is my first time cooking this dish so, hopefully it will turn out okay.

So, early in the morning, I dah bangun nak ke pasar to buy the daging and also apple.. Oh yes, I also will bake apple crumble since my dearest sister, Farid wants to eat that. I started cooking at around 10 am and till 12.30 pm, my apple crumble and gulai daging still not properly cook. I dah panicked coz I promised farid n fiza that I will fetch them at around 1.20 pm. Luckily by 1.15 pm, everything was done. Masalahnye, tuan punya badan pulak tak siap. Kelam kabut lah I at that time and mase nak masuk ke kereta, terkantoi pulak ngan adik I yang paling banyak bisa mulutnye. Nak tak nak, kena lah tukar baju yang agak sopan sket.. hehehe..

The journey to Rose house was fun coz it's been a while for us to be together in a car (me, farid n fiza). So there were soo many things we talked about, from fiza's love story to tony's story.. Banyaknye perkara terjadi when I was away. Sedar tak sedar, we have arrived at the Sunway Semenyih Exit. When we turned into that housing estate, we were like, wowwwww... it was like entering into another city coz all the way to Rose house, it was all pokok2 je.. and tetiba, jeng jeng jeng... kawasan perumahan yang exclusive. I dunno lah how many guard houses around there, which shown how exclusive the housing estate is.

When we arrived at Rose's house, everybody was waiting for us. Mana taknye, lauk yang berkuah tu I yang prepare and also, selagi tak cukup korum, mana boleh nak mula melantak kan? Masa we all melangkah masuk, we were so impressed with Rose's garden. I ni bukannye tau nak describe, just look for yourself. It was like entering a show house. (Gambar akan dimasukkan kemudian)

Then, tibalah acara nak melantak. Well, before that, semua pakat2 sebok kat dapur. Banyak betul Rose import 'bibik' dari obersee nie.. It was fun looking at how co-operative they are. So helpful and energitic in ensuring the lucheon smooth running. So, it was time of indulging ourselves in sinfully delicious lunch.. And suddenly, it was so quite. Ye lah, semua mulut penuh and kebulur. Mana ada time nak chit chat. Semua attacked the food like pirahna. Hehehe. Rose yang memang terkenal makan sejemput pun tambah jugak. Orang2 lain tu toksah nak cakap lah. Oh well, it was a delicious, so all of us cannot stop ourselves for second helping. Hehehe..

Of course, our lunch didn't end there. Later, our stomach had to enjoy varities of desserts. Ohhhhh..ohhhh.. ohhhh... memang lepas ni, sorang2 kena buat intensive training. Just look at the picture, there's no way one bd step class can get rid of all the sugars we ate due to sinfully delicious desserts. Memang best.. best of the bestessssttt!!!!

So, to conclude our happening merdeka day, all of us went to the club house near rose's house and had our blast time at the pool. Well, I had my monthly flow so I cannot join them in the pool. Sayaaaannggg... so I ended up chatting beside the pool and also try some of the things at the playground. Macam2 lah they all pose kat dlm swimming pool tu, macam kanak2 riang ribena tua je.. hehehe..

What a fabulous way to celebrate our 48th merdeka day this year. If I can rewind the time, I would for this is the best of the bestesssttt merdeka celebration I had in my entire life! Thanks guys. I love you all, my gym freak buddies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home