Dancing Queen

Friday, September 09, 2005

Marcell & Glenn in Concert - 18/09/05 - part 1

Can you imagine that???!!! 2 hearthrob from Indonesia will perform in KL on 18/09/05. I can't believe myself actually when I first came across an article in URTV. Tapi mase tu, langsung takda tulis details mengenai that concert, just the date and the place. I pun dengan kelam kelibut pergi la mencari2 info pasal konsert but hampa. I was nearly gave up until I talked to Zaini (thanks to him, I managed to track the source) and he informed me that there was special appearance by Marcell and Glenn at Tower records KLCC last Friday (09/09/05). I was sooo sooooooooooooooooooo excited and I can't contain my excitement and terus tercari the nearest tower records to get some information. Luckily my dearest nizar and the tribe geng wanted to go Lot 10 to do some survey on our pre lim attire for Tribe challenge. And there it was. The poster!!!! mase I nampak je, I terus berlari mencari2 kaunter. I didn't give a damn what ppl would think about me coz I want to get the tickets je.

When I was at the counter, the cashier was already smiling at me coz he knew why I was sooo soo eager. I was out of breath when I asked and he was such a dear, terus je explain. Mase tu, i cepat2 la buat phone calls to 2 of my close friends (Farid n Iza - die hard Marcell's fans). Once I got greenlight from both of them, I terus purchased 3 tickets - standing - RM88/ticket. Malangnye... cannot use credit card!!!! arghhhh!!!!! geramnyeeeee... it's their policy with regards to this concert only. Stupid kan?>???? And I was already late for my training at leisure mall so I didn;t have time to withdraw some cash. Dengan muka kesian, I was actually pleading to the cashier and asked him to keep the ticket till 8 pm and I will make sure I will come back to the shop.

So, I went to leisure mall and did my training with marcell & glenn's tickets on my mind. Uwaaaaa... sob...sob.. so, right after the training, I quickly changed and went back to the shop. When I arrived there, he (cashier) just smiled at me and told me that the tickets are saved with him. Alhamdullillah!!!! I was beaming when I paid and got the ticket. Can't wait to see them in concert!!! Finally, I will meet my beloved Glenn!!!! and Gorgeous Marcell!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home