Dancing Queen

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Diet programme - Day 2

Today is the 2nd day of my diet programme.. hope it will last till my next adventure in June this yr.. so, let's check out what I had for breakfast first...

Breakfast - 1 sachet of oatmeal strawberry flavoured & 1 karipap.. and lotsa warm water..
Tea break - 1 small cup of hot choc & 3 pieces of oatmeal cookies
Lunch - Fried prawn noodle and teh ais
Dinner - mee soup separuh

Okay.. now let's look at my workout regime today..

Today i did rpm (55 mins class) + 20 mins on stepper (speed : 8-10)
- kcal burnt - 650 kcl
- av heart rate - 143
- Max heart rate - 167

can't reach the target even 700++ (my actual target is 800++ calories burnt/ day).. but yesterdat, with my bad cough and flu, i was lucky i can finished the whole rpm class.. semput gakkk.. hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home