Dancing Queen

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Diet Programme - Day 3

Okay, today is the 3rd day.. just now, hampir2 nak pergi beli roti canai.. but at the end, i was able to restrain myself from that sinful but lazat food.. maybe some other time.. lagipun i am still not recover fully from batuk.. my batuk is really a killer.. last night, i can't even sleep well coz my cough was so bad, till my chest hurt.. today, i better see mr doc again to ask for a better cough medicine..

okay, let's see what i had for the day :-
1) breakfast - 1 bowl of kellogs special cereal + hlow milk + 1 apple + warm watter
2) Lunch - nasi separuh with fish curry + fried spinach + 2 japanese towfoo
3) Tea break n dinner - tba

My workout regime.. i was supposed to go to the gym this morning, but i had to cancel it coz of my batuk.. so, i will only go later today.. planning to do stepper/ treadmill and of course, body combat new release - 42

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home