Dancing Queen

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 4 - Diet programme

Since i have been sick for few days, i didn't follow my diet programme religiously.. Luckily, i am getting better already.. so, yesterday.. i have started back to my diet programme regime..

so yesterday (12/1/10).. I had

Breakfast - 1 bowl of cereal, 1 karipap
Lunch - nasi separuh with gulai asam pedas and sayur..
Dinner - 1 bowl of chicken soup and 2 pieces of bread

I was a good girl yesterday.. did a lot of workout..

Morning - 401 kcal burnt
Evening - Bd combat + stepper machine - 778 kcal (1 hr n half exercise time)

Not bad huh? my friend said, u need to burn at least 3000 kcal for a week.. but then, i still havent reach my target to burn at least 800++ kcal per session.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home